The quality and environmental policy of Nautic Center Menorca is based on the following points:
- Being consistent with our mission and vision, as well as its objectives' development in each areas of the Company.
- Searching excellence, both in the products we offer and the services we provide.
- Continuous work to be a reference in the nautical sector. Continuous improvement is not an option for us, either regarding quality or the environment.
- Understanding the client, we strive to find and offer the best options for our clients.
- To work in a respectful way with the environment, we consider it as one more asset. We are committed to the active protection of the environment and especially the prevention of pollution.
- Complete solutions, our customers should feel that in their relationship with us, they get the best service, reaching a relationship of trust, and maintained over time.
- Having competent and motivated staff that collaborates actively in the improvement of the company and that have respect for our environment, each employee understands that their represent the company in its direct or indirect relationship with the client and the society in which we work.
- Have a network of reliable suppliers which allows us to ensure the availability of components and services.
- Manage wide and adapted facilities to work along with the best available tools in order to give the best service.
- Compliance with the requirements that are applicable environmentally and legally, as well as those that interested parties request, always in accordance with the order that the law itself establishes.
Mahón to February 14, 2019